Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Hair is So Shiny I Couldn't Lose My Head!!!

Well, I have to tell you that I am writing this post in severe and utter disappointment! I successfully fulfilled my hair and makeup Monday Mayo Review, and have some fun pic's to share, BUT.... of course my new camera cord is missing (therefore I cannot download them). Things have been known to be used as Barbie belts or get flushed down the toilet, so there really is no telling where the cord could be. I also would probably lose my head if it wasn't attached, so the cord could be making friends with my other lost items somewhere over the rainbow never to be seen again.


Soooo I decided to use my scanner to upload the pictures! I thought, "Oh yeah Autumn, great idea!" BUT.... my computer decided to freeze 5 times during the middle of the download. For some reason I am not supposed to show you the outcome of the Mayo extravaganza, but I promise you this, I will not give up. I don't want to spoil my upcoming (hopefully) post telling you all about how entertaining it was dousing myself in something that soaks a sandwich, but I will tell you that my hair looks awesome today! It is so shiny that my coworkers had to put on sunglasses to walk by me in the hall. Okay, I know I'm corny, but really I did receive a lot of compliments on my hair today!
Here are 2 pictures I was able to take with my phone
following my homemade Mayo
hair treatment. I'll give you the pros and
cons tomorrow when I get the rest of the
pic's downloaded :(


I am going to try my hardest to get the full review up tomorrow, but I just wanted to make sure you all knew I didn't forget about you.


Wish me luck on making it over the rainbow to retrieve my cord, or over to Wal-Mart to buy a new one.
P.S.,
I am making banana bread tonight, so I will be sure to share that recipe. It is an old German recipe that I tweaked a little to fit our family's tastes! Mmmmmm! (I love having Coach home to cook for!!!!)



No comments: